Bilingual Customer Service Representative II
25 Leek Crescent Toronto, ON L4B 4B3
Our client company in electronics and medical technology is seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Representative II to join their team. The ideal candidate will have full bilingual proficiency in English and French, with experience in Customer Service and Order Management.
Permanent Full Time – Comprehensive Benefits – 3 Weeks Vacation
Salary – $43,000 to $46,000
Location – Richmond Hill
The Customer Service Representative – Sales, Level II, in addition to continuing to be responsible for the daily functions of a Customer Service – Sales, Level I, will also be responsible to provide additional handling of complex order management requests. They will continue to maintain and expand understanding of order entry inquiry financial systems procedures and application and operate within the policy and procedure guidelines.
Provides accurate and timely delivery of the following to customers or internal staff. This would include, but not be limited to:
- Maintain a minimum of 85% of daily average case volume in the Service Cloud of Customer Solutions Sales Team
- Maintain a minimum of 98% "error free" case
- Order Entry and Order Confirmations
- Pricing Issue follow-ups
- EDI/GHX Order Management
- Credits and Return Requests
- Order inquiry requests
- End of day Sales reporting
Specialize tasks would include the following based on sales division/ERP System:
- Chemical Invoicing o Integration Order updates
- Pending Approval order follow-up
- ETA updates to customer
- Provide exceptional customer service by working in conjunction with other Olympus Canada divisions to resolve customer’s inquiry.
- Maintain accurate logging of all customer related information and inquiries in Customer Service related databases.
- Ensure daily KPI’s expectation are met or exceeded.
- All other tasks and requests necessary to assist the Customer Solutions Team to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Effectively manage the inflow of telephone contact to maintain optimal service of customer’s needs and requests.
- Timely answering of telephone calls, faxes or emails and effectively assist customers and sales force with their individual ordering requirements.
- Offer continued support and timely follow up.
- Effectively adhere to and utilize company and division policies and procedures to assist with problem resolution.
- Perform other related duties and/or work as assigned.
(Only Qualified Candidates Will Be Considered)
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma is required.
- Minimum of 1 years relevant work experience dealing with Customers is required (Retail or Service).
- Bilingual English-French proficiency in speaking, reading, writing abilities are required.
- Experience with, Datasweep, SalesForce Service Cloud, Netsuite or SAP is necessary.
- Medium to advanced Microsoft Office skills are preferred.
- Excellent communication skills are desired.
- Strong organizational skills are essential.
- Extremely detail oriented is necessary.
- Motivated, results oriented and persistent is necessary.
- Must be proactive/take initiative.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work well within a team environment is desired.
- Must handle stressful situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively prioritize workload/time management is desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/customer service skills are preferred.
- Must possess the ability to work flexible hours.
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: ADEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.