Bilingual Customer Service Representative (English & Spanish)
156 Front St W Suite 300 Toronto, ON M5J 2L7
Our client, a financial institution, is looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative (English & Spanish) to join their team for a 3-month contract (with the potential to extend). If you have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, are demonstrated team player and are able to juggle multiple priorities then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Effectively and professionally answer incoming calls and resolve customer complaints/issues in a positive manner and return all calls within a two-hour time frame
- Record accurate details regarding customer inquiries into database and escalate issues as needed
- Process customer cash deposits and withdrawals, cheques, transfers, credit card payments, money orders, certified cheques and other related banking transactions
- Answer inquiries and resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers’ accounts
- Liaise with internal staff, external vendors and customers with regard to lending documentation
- Completing administrative activities associated with serving customers, including accessing information and communicating transaction details
- Assist with other tasks and duties as required
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) – Preferred
- 1-year phone experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within tight timeframes while maintaining ongoing accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent judgment and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong time management & organization skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
- Exceptional customer service and contact management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, and ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Outgoing, confident personality, comfortable in dealing with clients and other employees
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JSHresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.