Bilingual Client Services Representative (EN/FR)
79 Wellington St W Toronto, Ontario M5J
Our client, one of the major five banks, is looking to add an Bilingual Client Services Representative (English/French) to join their team for a 6 months contract!
Location: Toronto, ON
Pay Rate: $24.00/hour (Paid Weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8 am - 8 pm (7.5 hours)
Contract Duration: 6 months with the possibility of an extension
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
Client Services is an inbound call Centre that offers support to external Investment Advisors, Financial Planners and Insurance Agents who sell Mutual Funds and Guaranteed Investment Funds products. Our team endeavors to exceed Advisors expectations in all areas from product information to problem resolution and works very closely with the National Sales team composed of a dedicated team of professionals, including Regional Vice Presidents and Business Development Managers.
- Department Overview Asset Management Inc. is one of Canadas largest investment management firms offering an ever-expanding suite of investment management solutions.
- The departments flexible suite of investment management solutions has been specially designed to meet the needs of institutional investors including pension funds, corporations, endowments, foundations as well as accounts for high net worth and retail investors.
- In addition to domestic and global equity and fixed income domestic products, we also offer cash management, transition management, portable alpha strategies, hedge funds, asset mix rebalancing services and passive currency overlay strategies.
- Maintain a consistent and superior client experience
- Respond to and service inbound calls and emails initiated by our clients to achieve mutually satisfactory solution while complying with policies, practices and procedures
- Investigate research and resolve account issues with thorough follow-up as the situation requires
- Identify opportunities for the sales team through client referrals and sentiment
- Continuously promote methods to improve quality service delivery
- Contribute to qualitative & quantitative measurements of success
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong financial market knowledge
- Consistent adherence to established audit and compliance guidelines
- French proficiency required
- Mutual Funds experience required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented
- Comfortable in a multi-task environment
- Superior listening skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates confidence in decision making ability
- Ability to work both independently, and within a team environment
- Willing to participate in and contribute to coaching and team activities
- Expert knowledge of mutual funds
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel and other Windows based PC applications
- Post-secondary education required, University degree considered an asset
- CSC/IFIC Canadian Investment Funds Course required
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Minimum 1 - 2 years client service and/or industry related experience preferred
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.