Bilingual Account Manager
2310-600 De Maisonneuve West Markham, QC H3A 3J2 | Direct Hire
Bilingual Account Manager (French/English)
Base Salary up to $80K + Group Insurance + RRSP Plan+ Flexible Hours!!
Our client, a global insurance company is seeking an experienced Bilingual Account Manager to join their Healthcare team. Reporting to the VP of Business Development, the Bilingual Account Manager will be responsible for the cultivation of positive client relationships and provides assistance to the team and assigned clients with ongoing strategic account support. If you are in search for a challenging and fast-paced work environment, then this is the role for you!
- Offer a high level of customer service and account support to an assigned client base
- Cultivate and establish long standing relationships to ensure retention of new and existing clients
- Works closely with the Underwriting and Sales teams to support the ongoing account needs of new and existing clients
- Manage the review and negotiations for client renewal terms and agreements
- Conduct and participate in client conference calls and external meetings
- Oversee client accounts to identify new and existing opportunities to maximize profit
- Identify, recommend, and support the implementation of programs for the improvement of the call center processes
- Perform any other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience is required
- Must be fully bilingual in both French and English (written and spoken)
- Two or more years of account management experience within the insurance industry is required
- LLQP (Life License Qualification Program) or AMF (Autorite des marches financiers) License is required
- Strong understanding of insurance policies, legislations & regulations (domestic & international strongly preferred)
- Possess a high degree of accuracy, excellent organization skills, and ability to meet tight timelines
- Superb customer service skills and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient with various software including; MS Office Suite
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: LJAresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.