Bilingual (French) Customer Service Representative
372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9
Bilingual (French) Customer Service Representatives
Duration: Temporary and Permanent Options Available
Compensation: $17 - $20/hr
In this role, successful candidates will respond to customer inquires via phone and email in both French and English. You must be able to quickly assess client needs and multi-task to provide targeted solutions on both inbound and outbound calls. If you enjoy facing and overcoming challenges while providing EXCELLENT customer service, this could be the opportunity you've be waiting for!
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills
- Escalate unresolved grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Effectively communicate the added value of our products and services
- Full bilingual proficiency in English and French, with excellent (verbal and written) communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, and great customer service/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet assigned targets.
- High level of professionalism and assertiveness
- Previous experience with computer applications and desire to learn new software and technologies
- Previous customer service or outbound call experience is an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CALresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.