Bilingual (Fr/Eng) Inside Sales Representatives
2200 Robert Bourassa Montreal, ON H3A 2A5
Are you a Bilingual (Fr/Eng) Sales Professional??
Want to work for a Leading Digital Marketing solutions provider??
Our client is dedicated to providing a world-class experience for their customers and they believe the customer experience starts with the Salespeople.
You want to become a pro at selling digital marketing solutions through consultative selling techniques. You have a true passion for helping Small and Medium sized businesses grow and flourish. You want to master the multi-call selling process, learn new tools and techniques, and prospect for new potential customers.
- Uncapped commissions
- Excellent benefits program (Medical & Dental insurance)
- Work-life balance
- No evenings or weekends- This is a Monday to Friday position
- Birthday off with pay
- Casual environment where you can wear your jeans!
- Annual/Quarterly social events to encourage a fun workplace
- Social committee team lunches, potlucks and events in the summer
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- Product launch parties
- Selling digital marketing solutions to small and medium sized businesses in Canada – over phone and email
- Managing the entire sales cycle – prospecting, needs analysis, solution, proposal, close
- Identifying and targeting prospective customers from prospect database, social media, data mining research
- Analyzing customer needs and proposing appropriate digital marketing solutions
- Manage and maintain accurate and up-to-date information in CRM tool
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales
- Meet established activity and productivity goals – calls, talk time, net new opportunities, sales
- University or college degree or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years of direct sales experience – B2B preferred, B2C considered – inside or outside sales
- Current or previous success in achieving personal sales targets
- Strong french verbal/written communication skills – professional, clear and concise
- Good business judgement and decision-making skills
- Existing level of digital knowledge and proficiency – including personal usage and understanding of Social Media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience using screen sharing technologies as part of the sales process is an asset
If you thrive in a fast paced environment, are looking for professional/personal growth and are results oriented then we want to hear from you!
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: email@example.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.