Bilingual (Fr/En) Credit Analyst (Banking)
Boulevard Lapiniere Montreal, Quebec J4W
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Bilingual Credit Analyst ?to join their team for a 1 year contract!
Opportunity Number: #63130
Location: 4605 Lapiniere Blvd? Brossard, QC
Pay Rate: $24.00/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: rotational shifts
- Monday to Friday 8:30 - 9pm
- Saturday 9-5pm
- Work week 37.5hr
- Scheduled is communicated 1 month prior ?
Contract Duration: 1 year, with possibility of extension
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
Job Summary: The main functions of a Credit Analyst is to optimize credit opportunities by adjudicating, structuring, packaging and authorizing credit within designated limits while providing a high level of customer service to our business partners?
- Excellent verbal, listening, speech quality communication skills in both languages English and French.
- Attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related financial software.
- Phone Customer service experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required.
- An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
- 0-2 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.