Bilingual (FRENCH AND ENGLISH) HR Administrative Assistant
335 King St E Toronto, Ontario M5A 3X5 | Temporary
Our client, a globally known food and beverage manufacturer has a temporary Bilingual (FRENCH AND ENGLISH) Human Resources Administrator position available for this 2 month temporary assignment
LOCATION: King St East and Sherbourne St
- Track and maintain up-to-date candidate information/records
- Create offer letters and upload relevant documents into candidate files (English and French)
- Maintain high level of communication with internal and external candidates via email and phone, outlining background process, follow-up on offer paperwork, new hire information, and onboarding details
- Liaise with our Shared Services team to initiate Background Check process and work to resolve delays/issues as needed
- Escalate potential issues to internal stakeholders as required
- Provide standard or ad hoc management reporting as requested
- Maintain Talent Acquisition recruitment calendar and assist with coordination of open-house, career fairs and campus events Assist Recruiters with sourcing activities, as needed
- Assist with Talent Acquisition projects, as needed Ensure confidentiality with all sensitive matters
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (French & English)
- Post Secondary Education in related field preferred.
- Prior SAP work experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, changing, dynamic work environment with changing priorities
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, confidentiality, sensitivity 1-3 years of administrative experience in Recruiting and/or HR Prior experience with applicant tracking systems considered an asset Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: email@example.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.