Bilingual (FR/ENG) Operations Officer, Personal Banking
4880 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, one of the Big 5 Canadian Banks, is looking for a Bilingual (FR/ENG) Operations Officer to join their team for a 1 year contract!
Opportunity Number: #64879
Location: Mississauga, ON- Tahoe Blvd @ Buckhorn Gate
Pay Rate: $20.85/hour (Paid Weekly)
Contract Duration: 1 year with the possibility of conversion
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm rotational shifts
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
Providing a broad range of operational support and/or performing general to specialized transactions and other processing activities for own functional area within Operations & Technology. Support partner relationships and is responsible for maintaining operational effectiveness to ensure business objectives, Service Level Goals and CEI targets are met. Reports to a Team Manager.
- Positively contribute to the overall customer experience and fulfilling Service Level Goals
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately by utilizing the established partner problem resolution process both internally and externally and escalating problems when required
- Works within generally defined guidelines, accountable for completing a range of transactions or activities
- Complete assigned tasks accurately and within established standards
- Actively participate in daily touch points and work distribution
- Contribute to the achievement of satisfactory audits by understanding & following audit and process guidelines
- Ensure necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all transactions
- Demonstrate flexibility by adapting to change within business area and unit
- Identify areas of risks and escalate as necessary
- Understand and comply with Bank’s Code of Conduct
- Identify, suggest and actively participate in process improvements
- Other Ad-hoc tasks as required
- Must be Bilingual and fully fluent in both French AND English
- Previous data entry experience with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A quick learner and able to multi-task
- Strong customer service skills
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office products
- Flexible to do different tasks as required
- Previous banking and/or financial industry experience an asset
- Post secondary preferred. 2-5 years of related working experience required.
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.