Bilingual (FR/ENG) Insurance Service Officer (Banking)
3650 Victoria Park Avenue Greater Toronto Area, Ontario M2H
Our client, one of the five leading Canadian banks, is looking for a Bilingual (FR/ENG) Insurance Service Officer (Banking) to join our Toronto team for 6 months contract!
Opportunity Number: #65323
Location: Toronto, Victoria Park Av @ Sparks Av
Pay Rate: 19.55/ hr (Paid Weekly)
Contract Duration: 6 months (with the possibility of extension)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 10:00 am – 6:00pm
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Provide accurate, organized and efficient administrative support: collect and track data, research information, sort and distribute mail, and perform other administrative assignments as required including Reception Coverage.
- Use software programs and other tools or equipment with ease and efficiency and provide documents/ information that effectively support the needs of the team including Reception Coverage.
- Build strong working relationships with partners and management by providing appropriate and accurate information
- Pro-actively work collaboratively with internal partners to ensure a legendary customer experience in all interactions.
- Consistently exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality, escalate where appropriate.
- Maintain proficiency with software applications/programs and/or department specific systems as required (ie. MS Office, Word, Claim Centre, As400, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Bilingual English/French
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Administrative role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in MS Outlook
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment & efficiently manage workflow
- Proactive and flexible to work in a changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates sound judgement
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Insurance or Financial industry experience is an asset
- Front line customer service experience is an asset
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- 2-4 years of related experience
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.