Bilingual (FR/ENG) Estates Solutions and Advice Representative
4880 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for an Bilingual (FR/ENG) Estates Solutions and Advice Representative to join their team for a 6 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #63731
Location: 4880 Tahoe Boulevard, Mississauga
Pay Rate: $21.00/hr
Contract Duration: 6 months
Hours of Work: Business Hours: Mon – Fri 7:00am to 11:00pm, Sat 7:00am to 7:00pm, Sun 10:00am to 7:00pm (37.5 hours/week, must be flexible to work daily and weekly rotational shifts with these hours)
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- This is a customer-facing role responsible for coordinating the settlement of Estates in conjunction with Estate Beneficiaries and/or Authorized Representatives, with a strong retention and sales component
- First point of contact in the Estate process for our customers and business partners
- Strong knowledge of documentation, legislative and provincial rules and regulations will support the position’s emphasis on First Time Right and Getting to Yes faster
- Fostering positive customer and partner relationships will be the key to success in this role.
- Successful candidate must be able to deal with sensitive situations in an empathetic manner while driving results through needs analysis, including identifying opportunities to engage Product Advisers for further retention and sales discussions
- Responsible for coordinating Estate disbursements by partnering closely with Estates and Wealth colleagues.
- Must be fully bilingual in French and English
- Superior customer service skills; interpersonal, communication and high emotional quotient required
- Ability to assess difficult customer situations and display empathy and compassion
- Strong knowledge of Estates process to guide customers and business partners
- Sales experience an asset
- Effective team player with ability to interact and coordinate with multiple employees on behalf of customer Estates
- Working product knowledge, with the ability to refer to Product Specialists as required
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively over the phone
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to contribute to a positive team environment and protect the reputation of the bank by ensuring customers and business partners are provided with the support required
- Previous banking experience is an asset
- Previous call centre and sales experience an asset
- CETA 1 accreditation within 6 months – 1 year an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.