Bilingual (FR/EN) Contact Service Representative (Banking)
12 Concorde Pl Toronto, Ontario M3C
Our client, one of the five leading Canadian banks, is looking for a Bilingual (FR/EN) Contact Service Representative (Banking) to join our Toronto team for a 6 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #64991
Location: Toronto, ON- 12 Concorde Place
Pay Rate: $22.00/hour (Paid Weekly)
Contract Duration: 6 months with the possibility of extension
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 7:30 am - 9:00 pm, Saturday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm (Flexibility to work rotational shifts required)
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
The main function of a Contact Centre/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client's issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
• Create a legendary customer experience at every interaction by quickly and promptly responding to requests through email, fax and phone
• Exceed expectations by contributing to an exceptional experience
• Manage and maintain account information by completing all requests and updates quickly, accurately and efficiently
• Provide a first time right response to all incoming e-mail requests submitted by internal and external partners
• Take ownership of all calls, email or fax requests by ensuring all inquiries are investigated and resolved in a satisfactory manner
• Assist the Team Leader in communicating process & policy changes to the team
• Contribute to the achievement of business objectives by meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA)
• Identify and aim for improvement initiatives to contribute to a positive customer experience
• Actively participate in Service Observational coaching (SOC) and action planning
• Achieve and maintain compliance and regulatory objectives to support the business
• Display appropriate telephone and email etiquette when communicating with customers (both internally and externally)
• Critical thinker who possesses the ability to look for new opportunities within the business unit
• Bilingual – Fluent in English & French required
• Previous call center experience/ customer service experience required
• Speed and Execution: Maintaining AHT, Adherence and SLA metrics as per the business needs.
• Responding to customer requests with high productivity, ensuring privacy and customer experience is met at all times
• Maintaining a Low Error Ratio: Accuracy is crucial to our partners
• Adhere to authentication guidelines while processing requests
• Contribute to a positive working environment
• Take ownership of each interaction to ensure customer needs are met Strong analytical focus and ability to problem solve
• High school education required.
• Post- secondary education preferred
• Previous banking experience (an asset)
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.