Bilingual (English/French) Operations Officer
4720 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Bilingual Operations Officer to join their team for a 3 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #62987
Location: Mississauga, On - Eastgate Pkwy @ Eglinton Ave
Pay Rate: $24.00/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday- flexibility required between 8 am to 8 pm
Contract Duration: 3 months
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
Job Summary: The specialized Demands Team is a dynamic team responsible for handling demands for payment served to the Bank by the Canada Revenue Agency, Ministry of Finance, Revenue Quebec, Courts of law and other governmental agencies. A specialized Demand can be a Requirement to Pay, Garnishment, Writ of Seizure or Court Order. Customer profiles are reviewed in order to determine proper attach ability of the demand based on Provincial rules and regulations.
- Accurate entry into and updating the (BOR) Book of Records Data Base
- Responding to specific Court Offices, Revenue Canada, and Revenue Quebec
- Perform document retrieval activities with various areas of the bank
- Provide knowledge and guidance to partners on issues that pertain to own area of responsibility.
- Ensure Government Requirement and Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally both written and verbally with internal partners, government agencies, solicitors and other parties.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills, and be able to meet/exceed timelines and SLA expectations.
- An enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced, and high risk environment
- Demonstrate high-level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate the ability to make decisions to mitigate risk of loss.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and demonstrates initiative.
- Extremely self-motivated and team-oriented.
- Works well with other team members and keeps all relevant individuals including, updated on useful information in a timely manner.
- Strong PC skills are critical for this role. Intermediate excel would be an asset
- Bilingual (French/English)
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.