Bilingual (ENG/FR) Service Officer (Banking)
4720 Tahoe Blvd Toronto, Ontario L4W
Our client, one of the five leading Canadian banks, is looking for a Bilingual (ENG/FR) Service Officer II (Banking) to join our Mississauga team for 3 months contract!
Opportunity Number: #65204
Pay Rate: 20.55hr (Paid Weekly)
Contract Duration: 3 months (with the possibility of extension)
Hours of Work: Rotational schedule of Monday to Friday shifts ( 8-4, 9-5 or 10-6)
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
The successful candidate must be an enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced, and high-risk environment. Demonstrate high-level of accuracy and attention to detail. Should be conscientious and detail oriented in order to mitigate any risk to the bank. Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and demonstrates initiative. Extremely self-motivated and team-oriented. Works well with other team members and keeps all relevant individuals including management, updated on useful information in a timely manner. Must be flexible and able adapt to change effectively and in a positive way. Strong PC skills.
The primary task at hand is processing paperwork:
- Determine attach-ability of Third-Party Demands served to the bank from across Canada while abiding by Provincial Rules and Regulations.
- Accurate entry into and updating the Book of Records Data Base.
- Responding to specific Court Offices and Canada Revenue Agency.
- Attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual (FR/ENG)
- Telephone service experience
- Customer service skills
- MS office skills (MS office, Outlook)
- Fast typer with accuracy
- Banking/financial industry experience is an asset
- Experience dealing with 3rd party solicitors and payment is an asset
- High school
- Post-secondary education is an asset
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.