Bilingual (ENG/FR) Estates Representative
4880 Tahoe Boulevard Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, one of the five leading Canadian banks, is looking for a Bilingual (ENG/FR) Estates Representative to join our Mississauga team for one-year contract!
Opportunity Number: #65467
Pay Rate: 21.00$/ hr (Paid Weekly)
Contract Duration: 1 year (with the possibility of extension)
Hours of Work: Rotational schedule of Monday to Friday shifts between 7:00 am – 11:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am - 7pm, Sunday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
This position reports to the Team Manager, ECoE. This is a customer-facing role responsible for coordinating the settlement of Estates in conjunction with Estate Beneficiaries and/or Authorized Representatives, with a strong retention and sales component. This role is the first point of contact in the Estate process for our customers and business partners. Strong knowledge of documentation, legislative and provincial rules and regulations will support the position's emphasis on First Time Right and Getting to Yes faster. Fostering positive customer and partner relationships will be key to success in this role.
The successful candidate must be able to deal with sensitive situations in an empathetic manner while driving results through needs analyses, including identifying opportunities to engage Product Advisors (e.g. Financial Planners, Investment Advisors, Financial Advisors/Representatives, Trust Officers etc.) for further retention and sales discussions. As this position is also responsible for coordinating Estate disbursements by partnering closely with ECoE and Wealth colleagues, strong relationship management skills are required.
- Bilingual in English & French (written & verbal) to support Quebec clients & partners
- Superior customer service skills (this will be over the phone)
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills and high emotional quotient
- Ability to assess difficult customer situations and display empathy and compassion.
- Effective team player, with ability to interact and coordinate with multiple employees on behalf of customer Estates.
- Working product knowledge, with the ability to refer to Product Specialists as required.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to contribute to a positive team environment and protect the reputation of the bank by ensuring customers and business partners are provided with the support they require.
- Ability to engage clients and provide needs-based solutions.
- Organizational intelligence
- Time Management
- Strong Multitasking ability
- Retail product knowledge
- CETA 1 accreditation within 6 months to 1 year is an asset
- Estate and Trusts legal exp. (i.e. Strong knowledge of Estates process to guide customers & business partners through the Estates journey) is an asset
- Post-secondary preferred
- Sales experience or/and Estate & Wealth knowledge is an asset
- Call Centre experience is an asset
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.