Bilingual (EN/FR) Operations Officer, Personal Banking
4880 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Bilingual Operations Officer to join their team for a 1 year contract!
Opportunity Number: #63228
Location: Mississauga, On - Eastgate Pkwy @ Eglinton Ave E
Pay Rate: $24.00/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: rotational shifts between 8:00 am to 8:00 pm office hours (for example 8 to 4, 10 to 6 or 12 to 8 )
Contract Duration: 1 year
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
- Provides a broad range of operational support and/or performs general to specialized transactions and/or other processing activities for own functional area within Operations & Technology.
- Supports partner relationships and is responsible for maintaining operational effectiveness to ensure business objectives, Service Level Goals and CEI targets are met.
- Reports to a Team Manager within the Team Structure.
- Work closely in a team environment in order to meet individual and team driven benchmarks and service level agreements
- Utilize existing data entry skills ensuring speed and accuracy are balanced out
- Understand various scenarios
- Attention to details
- Bilingual French and English
- Ability to provide sound advice and solutions utilizing established customer service framework
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbal and written)
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Ability to make decisions in order to mitigate loss
- Actively provide continuous improvement suggestions and communicate value added input during huddles and meetings
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight timelines
- Keyboarding, data entry skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Knowledge of administrative applications, CIF, Creditlink etc…
- Enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced and high risk environment
- New grad and or banking experience
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.