Banking Services Officer
4720 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Banking Services Officer to join their team for a 1 year contract!
Opportunity Number: #63635
Location: 4720 Tahoe Boulevard – Mississauga
Pay Rate: $19.85/hr
Contract Duration: 1 year contract
Hours of Work: Business hours are 8:00am to 8:00pm. Shifts are Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 4:00pm, 10:00am to 6:00pm or 12:00pm to 8:00pm (one 12:00pm to 8:00pm shift a week is required)
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
Provide a broad range of operational support and/or perform general to specialized transactions and/or other processing activities for own functional area within Operations & Technology. Supports partner relationships and is responsible for maintaining operational effectiveness to ensure business objectives, Service Level Goals and CEI targets are met. Reports to a Team Manager within the Team Structure. Actively provide continuous improvement suggestions and communicate value added input during huddles and meetings.
- Ability to provide sound advice and solutions utilizing established customer service framework
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external parties
- Work closely in a team environment in order to meet individual and team driven benchmarks and Service Level Agreements
- Utilize existing data entry skills, ensuring speed and accuracy are balanced out
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Strong proficiency with MS Office products
- Previous knowledge of administrative applications, CIF, CreditLink, etc.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Enthusiastic and able to demonstrate ability to work in a high volume, fast paced and high-risk environment
- Previous banking experience is an asset
- Post-secondary degree is required
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.