372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9
Our client, a leading bank of Canada, is looking to fill multiple Banking Officer positions!
Rate of Pay: $20.00
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm (must be flexible to work overtime/rotational Saturdays)
Locations: Toronto Financial District
Contract: 6 Months (with a possibility of going perm)
*This position requires GOOD CREDIT SCORE and CLEAR CRIMINAL RECORD*
- Post-secondary education in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field
- Working towards/completion of a designation an asset (CFA, CPA, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with strong customer-service orientation
- Computer Savvy – Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) an asset
- Previous work experience in finance/accounting
- Strong typing / data entry skills – accuracy and speed (minimum 50 wpm)
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize own workload and see tasks through to completion while meeting established deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced or high-volume environment
- Possess working knowledge of Mortgages, Tax, Mutual Funds, Brokerage, etc.
- Previous banking experience not required but an asset
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.