Adult Learning Consultant
39 Wynford Drive Toronto, ON M3C 3K5
Location: Toronto, ON
Salary: Up to $65,000 + 10% Bonus, Benefits, 3 weeks’ vacation, car allowance, RRSP matching
Perks: Fantastic Team + Fitness Reimbursement/Onsite Gym + Free Parking
Our east end Toronto client is a leading global provider of a wide array of property services. They are dynamic, fun, creative and take pride in their tremendous heritage with a 100-year industry presence. Their dedication to bringing technology and the best practices to business partners, local business and internal customers ensures further growth and worldwide acclaim.
Our client is currently seeking an Adult Learning Consultant to join their highly energetic team. A perfect candidate will be an expert in relationship management and possess extreme customer focus, as you will have to build productive working relationships by understanding customer needs and identifying opportunities.
Do you possess exceptional organizational skills? Is your personal and professional life motto "Always striving for excellence"? Are you focused on results delivery through relying on established processes and practices for problem resolution? If you would like an opportunity to work for an amazing organization where you can utilize your adult learning education, presentation, organizational and people skills; then we would like to hear from you!
- Develop and deliver high-quality, high-impact curriculum in a variety of formats (including in-person workshops, live webinars and web-based training) on industry best practices, emerging trends and proprietary marketing and technology tools.
- Produce and maintain professional quality learning resources, such as: workbooks, video tutorials, user guides, and sample marketing pieces that are both timely and relevant.
- Promote programs within the training curriculum framework and conduct presentations to new and prospective members to increase awareness of and engagement with proprietary tools and services.
- Reporting: collect and deliver feedback from their members via training surveys, record and submit attendance numbers, and report participant feedback and issues on a timely basis.
- Assist in booking training locations, registering training participants and other administrative tasks.
- Assist with editing, reviewing and, if possible, translation of team documents and communications.
- Adhere to departmental budget and company expense policy.
- Bilingualism (verbal and written French and English) is an asset.
- Solid curriculum development experience, with a proven understanding of adult learning principles.
- Dynamic facilitation and presentation skills and demonstrated aptitude for both soft and computer skills training.
- Certificate in Adult Education, university degree or formal education coupled with 3 to 5 years progressive Training and Development experience. CTP or CTDP designation is an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts in simple terms
- Experience using content authoring software (Captivate, Camtasia), and LMS administration an asset.
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency within a Windows based environment and the MS Office suite of products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) as well as Google apps (Gmail, Drive, Hangouts)
- Excellent organizational, project, and time management skills, including ability to prioritize and multitask
- Adept at learning and using new technologies quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Professional, articulate self-starter, capable of working with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Real estate and/or marketing experience would be considered an asset.
- Extensive cross-country travel is required (approximately 40-60%).
- Expenses reimbursed post-travel, upon submission of receipts and completed expense report.
- A valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle is required.
If you are qualified for this role and feel that it is a good fit for you, please submit your resume to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #62788
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.