Administrative/Executive Assistant (Banking)
222 Bay Street Toronto, Ontario M5K 1A2
Our client, one of the five leading Canadian banks, is looking for an Administrative/Executive Assistant (Banking) to join our Toronto team for a 6 month contract!
Opportunity Number: #64664
Location: Toronto, ON- Bay St @ Wellington St W
Pay Rate: $17.00/hour (Paid Weekly)
Contract Duration: 6 months with the possibility of extension
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
The main function of an administrative assistant/executive assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Attention to detail
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Polished, and professional presentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expense reporting
- Handle the mail
- Ordering items
- Facilitate minimal call
- Act as backup to the Sr Admin
- Flexible to taking on new tasks
- Cover sick and vacation
- Experience is assisting with setting up work meetings, luncheons, etc
- High School diploma
- 1-2+ years experience as an Administrative Assistant from a large corporate environment
- Experience from the financial services industry
- Experience with Expense Reporting???
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.