145 King Street West, Suite 1100 Toronto, ON M5H 1J8
Administrative Concierge – Downtown Toronto
$38,000 + 100% Benefits + 3 Weeks Vacation
Our client is looking for an Administrative Concierge to join their team. As the first point of contact for clients and guests, you will greet everyone in a professional and courteous manner, provide ongoing support to the Office Manager. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all of the office responsibilities are managed.
- Welcome visitors by greeting, offering refreshments and directing them appropriately by notifying the company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintain a safe and clean office area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
- Tidy and maintain the kitchen area and meeting rooms
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in a Business Program
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- 3-5 years of executive level hospitality experience -(ie luxury hotel or 5 star restaurant)
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to KROresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process