250 Bloor Street East Toronto, ON M4W 1E6
Our Client, a Public Service Transportation Provider, is looking for an Administrative Clerk to start immediately
Hours: 35 hour work week, Monday to Friday
Start: Asap – 5 month contract
Department: Investigative Services
Location: Toronto (Davisville/Yonge area)
- Performing a variety of administrative functions, including managing all incoming/outgoing mail and faxes, and keeping comprehensive records of correspondence, etc.
- Assisting with attendance management which includes processing, tracking, reconciling
- Administering corporate programs (ex. contract transit passes, property permits)
- Processing and tracking invoices
- Assisting in the maintenance of stationary supplies and office equipment
- Maintaining and updating tracking systems for court memo books, etc.
- Providing administrative assistance to staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of secondary school education combined with related work experience
- Good knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Excellent organizational skills and communication skills (oral and written)
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to ADEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.