Administrative Clerk, Commercial Mortgage & Real Estate
4720 Tahoe Blvd Mississauga, Ontario L4W
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for an Administrative & Support Clerk to join their team for a 5-month contract, with the possibility of extension! This role is a good fit for those who have recently graduated from a business or finance program, as well as anyone who is looking to build their knowledge in mortgage and real estate!
Opportunity Number: #62362
Location: Mississauga, ON - Eastgate Parkway @ Eglinton Avenue East
Pay Rate: $17.34/hour
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, rotating 7.5 hour shifts between 7:00am and 6:00pm
Contract Duration: 5-months, with possibility to extend based on performance
Job Scope: The successful incumbent will be providing strong administrative support to one of the big 5 banks in their Commercial Mortgage & Real Estate Team. You will be regularly completing a number of tasks assigned to you electronically such as assigning lawyer funds, credits and discharging, day-to-day funding and new releases. On-site training is provided, but are looking for those who can pick up new concepts quickly.
Job Summary: The main function of a Service Officer is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical Service Officer is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test (May be required).
- 2 to 4 years of administrative and/or data entry experience required
- Previous banking experience is an asset
- Previous experience with S3, OPC and Adminapps is an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.