40 King Street West, Suite 5800 Toronto, ON M5H 3S1
1. Department Administration and Customer Service:
- Provides a range of administration support for the Talent Services team including preparation of correspondence and presentations, organizing and scheduling meetings and other administrative tasks.
- Provides support to the Talent Management team for calendar management as well as general administration, meeting preparation and technical support.
- Coordinates Talent team meetings and troubleshoots meeting conflicts among the team and other departments.
- Assists with maintaining centralized, confidential department filing systems, both electronic and paper-based for security, department access and easy retrieval.
- Answers telephone and email inquiries related to general information and ensures timely follow up on information requests.
- Responsible for department storage space and contents.
- Prepares all outgoing items for shipping/courier.
2. Program Assistance:
- Coordinates employee related programs and events.
- Provides administrative support for the employee milestone and employee recognition programs.
- Assists the team with specific National Talent related projects/programs as required.
3. Recruitment and Performance Assistance
- Responsible for preparing new hire packages and ensuring floor/desk/office assignments for the new firm members are fully prepped in advance of start date.
- Provides administrative support to the Performance Team in preparation for and during the performance review cycle.
- Assists with follow up on outstanding Performance documentation.
4. Expense Coordination and Purchasing:
- Process monthly expenses as required.
- Coordinate expense sign-offs and routing through Finance.
- Oversee the purchase and inventory management of new hire gifts and the purchase of staff appreciation and milestone gifts in a cost-effective manner.
- Ordering of flowers and special occasion gifts.
5. Special Projects:
- Working collaboratively with National Talent team on special projects.
- A strong administrative assistant with a minimum of 3-5 + years’ experience in an administrative support role.
- Experience working within a Human Resources environment or law firm an asset.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources or related program an asset.
- Excellent organizational, time-management and coordination skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with and understand confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced technical skills in MS Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint; HRIS systems and the ability to quickly learn new tools and software.
- Forward-thinking and innovative with ability to find ways to deliver customer service excellence.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CGRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.