141 Adelaide Street West Suite 1500 Toronto, ON M5H 3L5
Salary Ranging From $55-60K + Benefits + 3 Weeks’ Vacation!!
Our client, a well-respected infrastructure and private equity investment solutions firm is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support two busy teams of high energy business professionals. The successful candidate will provide general administrative support, manage ever-changing calendars and book complex travel. If you are an enthusiastic individual with excellent organizational skills and have experience providing support to busy executives, then we would like to hear from you!
- Provide administrative support including document and presentation preparation (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Process monthly expense reports, gathering receipts and preparing reports for corporate credit cards
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct to the appropriate person
- Assisting with photocopying, binding, business card scanning, filing, etc.
- Book all travel and accommodations (flights, hotels, car services, etc.), coordinate cancellations, schedule out-of-town meetings, prepare and maintain travel itineraries, develop agendas and ensure all relevant materials are available before departure
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings; complete registration for conferences and annual general meetings and organize conference dinners; arrange panel calls and presentations; prepare agendas for team meetings; manage documentation including filing
- Other projects and duties as required
- 3-5 years’ executive/administrative experience in financial services/professional services firms
- Experience in private markets an asset
- Exceptional computer skills including demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate in a professional manner with senior executives
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Experience with booking travel (flights, hotels, cars, meals, remote meetings, etc.), meeting scheduling, expense reporting and agenda preparation
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: KROresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.