130 Adelaide St. W. 15th Floor, Suite 15 Toronto, ON M5H 3P5
Our public sector client is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team for a 6-Month contract! The ideal candidate will have experience providing administrative support to senior management and have the ability to work with all levels of staff. If you are enthusiastic, have a strong attention to detail and are able to quickly learn new concepts and tools, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Provide Administrative Support to a Director and Managers, including calendaring prioritization and efficient time allocation to multiple competing demands.
- Coordinating and scheduling large meetings/events involving internal and external stakeholders, including set-up/tear-down of room, preparing agenda and meeting materials, recording/transcribing/taking and distributing high quality meeting minutes
- Tracking, filing, coordinating sign off of invoices and contract documents
- Managing the onboarding process of new employees in coordination with IT/HR Services
- Opening and distributing mail, maintaining confidential records and files
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports and Excel workbooks
- Conducting research to inform administrative decision making
- Coordinating accommodations, office supplies, travel & other arrangements
- Troubleshooting office technology problems & systems of a limited scope i.e. photocopier/projector
- Responding to requests for information, materials and/or service and determines, according to established procedures, how they should be fulfilled
- Preparing and composing correspondence, reports, etc.
- Receiving calls and visitor
- Completion of a College/University Diploma/Degree Program or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in an administrative role, preferably in the Public Sector
- Experience using Oracle iProcurement
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software (specifically with calendaring), standard office equipment, knowledge of Contract, Procurement and System
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are required to develop and prepare accurate and meaningful reports for use by management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively within a matrix reporting environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are mandatory
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.