400 University Ave. Suite 2000 Toronto, ON M5G 1S5
Our client, a leader in the financial industry, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team! The successful individual will provide broad administrative support to executive management and team. The position is ideal for a career-oriented individual who is seeking an opportunity to participate in a wide range of administrative duties. If you are a motivated individual with excellent organizational skills then we would like to hear from you!
- Manage electronic calendar/schedule for executives
- Schedule all travel arrangements including flights, hotels, ground transportation etc.
- Process invoices and expenses for multiple executives
- Schedule meetings using Microsoft Outlook and determine availability of attendees, coordinate logistics, prepare and distribute agendas/materials/documents
- Monitor incoming e-mails for invitations, meetings, and general inquiries.
- Maintain Outlook database – monitor, add, delete and update contacts on an ongoing basis
- Update PowerPoint presentations with new report exhibits
- Register staff for conferences and other events
- Post-secondary education
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to exercise discretion and handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with all levels of the organization
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Click 'Apply Online' or send a WORD version of your resume by email to JSHresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.