2 Bloor Street East 29th Floor Toronto, ON M4W 3Y7
Administrative Assistant (Downtown Toronto)
Salary up to $53,000 + RRSP + Bonus + Great Benefits!
Our client, a Professional Services firm consistently ranked as one of the best places to work, seeks an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to a team of up to 5 managers. The ideal candidate will provide meeting and calendar management, arrange travel schedules, prepare written correspondence and complete other related duties as required. If you are able to work productively both independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment with high standards, then we would like to hear from you!
- Coordinate and schedule managers’ calendars
- Schedule/reschedule meetings as priorities shift, often at short notice, communicating
- changes to managers and all impacted participants
- Coordinate all travel arrangements, including air, hotel, ground transportation and meal reservations
- Provide logistical support for all meetings
- Schedule and set up conference room, order meals for internal meetings
- Prepare meeting materials (printing, binding as needed) and provide production support as needed
- Compile and submit time and expense reports according to established schedule
- Reconcile credit card statements and resolve discrepancies
- Organize and maintain manager and case team files
- Participate in additional projects (planning of office events, coordinating in-office training sessions as needed
- Provide back-up coverage for Reception as needed, as well as on-going support for the Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant team
- Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of administrative experience required; professional services experience highly preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Able to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
- Able to work productively both independently and as part of a team in a demanding, high standards environment
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com.
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.