65 Queen Street West 24th floor Toronto, ON M5H 2M8
Salary up to $65,000 + Excellent Benefits + Pension!!
Our client, a busy Investment team, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their administrative needs. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, and document/PowerPoint preparation. As this is a newly created position, you will have the opportunity to make a positive and lasting contribution within a growing organization. This role also offers excellent work-life balance, with very little overtime! If you are an experienced and proactive Administrative Assistant with a professional demeanour and a positive attitude, then we would like to hear from you!
- Provide high-level administrative support to a team of Investment professionals.
- Manage busy calendars, liaising directly with outside stakeholders regarding meeting scheduling; prepare materials and brief Investors when necessary.
- Complete and review all expense reports, invoices and other relevant monetary documents.
- Prepare and review reports and correspondence for the team.
- Screen calls and manage email inboxes, respond to requests for meetings and other ad hoc requests, or bring to the attention of the relevant party.
- Attend meetings, take notes and distribute to the relevant parties, following up on action items when necessary.
- Research and assist with special projects.
- Make travel arrangements with keen attention to detail.
- Liaise with cross functional teams and act as a key point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and submit detailed expense reports.
- Post-secondary education is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in as an Administrative Assistant; experience within the investment industry is an asset.
- Proficient use of various office based software including Microsoft Office, Excel and Lotus Notes.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions.
- Highly organized, with a positive, proactive, “can do” attitude.
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.