66 Lower Wellington St Toronto, Ontario N3Y
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
Job Number: #61203
Pay Rate: $25/Hr
Location: 66 Wellington Street West, Toronto
Duration: 8 Month Contract
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm (37.5 hrs/week)
Must have good credit score and clear criminal record
• Perform general office duties such as providing accurate, organized, efficient and effective support.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents or assembled binders.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Use software programs and other departmental tools or equipment at the level required to efficiently and effectively provide appropriate information required by the team.
• Respond promptly and thoroughly to requests for information.
• 5-7+ yrs Administrative Assistant experience to a Lawyer.
• Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Training as a law clerk an asset.
• Legal experience or experience working with Securities or Corporate Lawyers is considered an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and work independently while managing one's time.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• High school diploma required.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.