400 University Ave. Suite 2000 Toronto, ON M5G 1S5
Our client, a nationally-recognized research and consulting firm, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team! The successful individual will provide broad administrative support to executive management and will support the team involved in the design and production of a range of reports. The position is ideal for a career-oriented individual who is seeking an opportunity to participate in a wide range of administrative duties associated with the day-to-day running of the business as well as, specific responsibilities tied to the design and development of reports that are subscribed to by a cross-section of the Canadian financial services industry.
- Manage electronic calendar/schedule for President and Senior Managing Director.
- Make all travel arrangements for the President, Senior Managing Director and other senior officers.
- Process invoices and expenses for President, Senior Managing Director and other senior officers.
- Schedule meetings using Microsoft Outlook and determine availability of attendees, coordinate logistics, prepare and distribute agendas/materials/documents.
- Make arrangements for meetings required by visiting executives.
- Monitor incoming e-mails for invitations, meetings, and general inquiries.
- Maintain Outlook database – monitor, add, delete and update contacts on an ongoing basis.
Business Reports and Communications
- Assist with the preparation and dispatch of business communications, marketing materials and business presentations.
- Update PowerPoint presentations with new report exhibits.
- Actively participate in various phases of report development, production and delivery.
- Format charts and tables in Excel.
- Post reports and marketing blasts on client extranet and update blast lists.
- Communicate with designer to send formatted files.
- Send email communications to notify clients when reports become available.
- Co-ordinate report printing.
- Open and distribute mail.
- Register staff for conferences and other events.
- Schedule weekly kitchen duty, ensure that common areas of the office are tidy.
- Communicate with cleaners and building maintenance as problems or issues arise.
- Maintain office supplies, stationary, kitchen supplies and petty cash.
- Greet visitors to the company’s premises.
- Update client servicing file.
- Bookkeeping, invoicing, sub-consultant, expenses.
- Post-secondary education.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to exercise discretion and handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Adobe Software.
Click 'Apply Online' or send a WORD version of your resume by email to JSHresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.