65 Queen Street West Toronto, ON M5H 2M8
Salary up to $75,000 + Excellent Benefits + Pension!!
Our client, a Family Office/Holding Co. is seeking an Executive Assistant. In this newly created role, you will manage calendars, provide document management support, prepare presentations, conduct preliminary research and assist with special projects.
Since this role is new, you will have the ability to make it your own. So if you have lots of initiative and you are comfortable with minimal direction, this is your chance to shine!
If you have demonstrated experience with problem solving, find satisfaction in providing the best service to your executives, this role could be the right fit for you! If you consider yourself an intrinsically motivated individual with a good amount of common sense, we would like to hear from you!
- Provide administrative support to a small team of executives.
- Act as the department super user for Electronic Content Management systems (ECM).
- Complete and review all expense reports, invoices and other relevant monetary documents.
- Review and prepare all documents, reports and other correspondence materials for the management teams.
- Coordinate departmental office activities.
- Maintain daily appointments/calendars for executives.
- Take and transcribe notes and informal meeting minutes, to help you understand your job better.
- Assist with report and presentation preparation.
- Research and assist with special projects.
- Prepare Travel arrangements with keen attention to detail, where necessary.
- Generally act as the “go to” person for the team, Liaising with cross functional teams to get things done and facilitate outcomes.
- Provide support to colleagues, active participation in working groups to review documentations for accuracy and common sense, anything missing, or to draft documentation to get the ball rolling for others.
- Business Administration Degree or Diploma required.
- 5-7 Years’ experience as an Executive or Senior Administrative Assistant, or relevant role, considered an asset.
- Proficient use of various office based software including Microsoft Office, Excel and Lotus Notes.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interactions.
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.