372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9
Duration: 3 Month Contract (with potential to extend)
Compensation: Up to $23/hour
Our client, a leader in the Real Estate industry, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team for a 3 month contract. The ideal candidate must be a proven professional with strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail. The successful candidate will provide administrative support to a busy Executive, including the preparation of correspondence, reports and presentations, booking travel arrangements and prioritizing mail and telephone calls. If you have superior organizational and time management skills and are detail oriented, then we would like to speak with you!
- Managing calendars, booking meetings and appointments, and prioritizing requests
- Handling incoming inquiries and responding appropriately
- Assisting in the preparation of meetings including reviewing presentations as well as design and coordinate various materials for presentations (slides, agendas, minutes, follow up, etc.)
- Inventory management (monitors, keyboards, etc.) and office supply maintenance
- Prioritize and redirect mail and telephone calls as appropriate
- Book all travel arrangements and completing expense reports
- Provide full administrative support including photocopying, faxing, scanning etc.
- Assist with special projects as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Advanced knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Creativity required in analyzing, organizing and formatting presentations, reports, briefs, and other material
- Proven ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast paced environment
- High level of professionalism and the ability to deal effectively with all levels in an organization
Click 'Apply Online' or send a WORD version of your resume by email to JSHresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.