372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9 | Temporary
Our environmentally cautious client in the Natural Resources sector is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate must have exceptional organizational, planning and coordinating skills and should be able to provide executive administrative support to the senior management. If you feel you have the knowledge and skills to get the job done, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Preparation of correspondence and reports including that of a highly confidential nature
- Scheduling, organizing and participating in senior management meetings
- Planning, organizing, scheduling and coordinating administrative work of staff; giving advice and guidance, instruction and direction as necessary
- Coordination of corporate level service functions such as making travel arrangements, mail functions, courier delivery, supply ordering, and general clerical assistance
- High level support and assistance to senior management, including preparation of various confidential or classified documents
- Providing input and taking minutes of business unit meetings; organizes meeting agendas
- Liaise with external facility providers for off-site meetings
- Provide Budget Administration, Financial Management and Space Co-ordination
- As required, conduct research, compile data and prepare summary briefs or reports for executives, committees and board of directors
- Assisting in the orientation and training of support staff of other Business Units
- Interviewing applicants for administrative positions; recommending the appropriate candidate and determining base salary
- Post-secondary education with a diploma in Business Administration is preferred
- 8-10 years of administrative support experience including at least two years supporting a senior level executive
- Requires experience to understand the scope of the Vice President’s responsibilities, the various internal and external work contacts, and the organization pattern in order to assist in maintaining continuity of objectives and practices across the department and to deal with the direct and diplomatic interface with work contacts.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Pro, and Microsoft Vision
- Strong oral and written communication skills
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.