372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9 | Temporary
Duration: Temporary Contract
Compensation: Up to $21/hour
Our client, a well-established professional association, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team on a temporary contract. The successful candidate will provide administrative and analytical support to a busy Executive, including the preparation of correspondence, reports (Excel) and presentations, booking travel arrangements and prioritizing mail and telephone calls. If you have superior organizational and time management skills and are detail oriented, then we would like to speak with you!
- Handle day to day office administration for a dynamic Executive
- Prepare correspondence, presentations and reports
- Critically review presentations as well as design and coordinate various materials for presentations (slides, agendas, minutes, follow up, etc.)
- Prioritize and redirect mail and telephone calls as appropriate
- Book all travel arrangements and completing expense reports
- Provide full administrative support including photocopying, faxing, scanning etc.
- Assist with special projects as required
- Minimum 2 – 3 years in a similar role
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on Excel proficiency
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast paced environment
- High level of professionalism and the ability to deal effectively with all levels in an organization
Click 'Apply Online' or send a WORD version of your resume by email to JSHresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.