Administrative Assistant - Temporary
130 Adelaide St. W. 15th Floor, Suite 15 Toronto, ON M5H 3P5
Our public sector client is currently seeking Administrative Support to join their team for a 6-month contract! The ideal candidate is a seasoned and enthusiastic administrative professional who will provide a range of support services. If you are a quick learner and have a strong attention to detail, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Provide Administrative Support to a Director and Managers, including calendaring prioritization and efficient time allocation to multiple competing demands.
- Provide a wide range of administrative functions in support of the day-to-day operations
- Working with a small team to ensure the efficient and effective execution of clerical functions
- Coordinating and scheduling large meetings/events involving internal and external stakeholders, including set-up/tear-down of room, preparing agenda and meeting materials, recording/transcribing/taking and distributing high quality meeting minutes
- Tracking, filing, coordinating sign off of invoices and contract documents
- Managing the onboarding process of new employees in coordination with IT/HR Services
- Opening and distributing mail, maintaining confidential records and files
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports and excel workbooks
- Coordinates schedules and arranges meetings & events
- Updating databases.
- Troubleshoots office technology problems & systems of a limited scope i.e. photocopier/projector
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience in an administrative role, preferably in the Public Sector
- Managing document control process related to Accounts Payables and Contract Management
- Coordinating accommodations, office supplies, travel & other arrangements
- Experience using Oracle iProcurement
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software (specifically with calendaring), standard office equipment, knowledge of Contract, Procurement and System Administrative duties along with strong clerical and administrative procedures for filing, record keeping systems, etc.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are required to develop and prepare accurate and meaningful reports for use by management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively within a matrix reporting environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are mandatory
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with all levels of staff including Senior Executives
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools for Contract, Procurement and System administration functions
- Strong attention to detail
- Completion of a College/University, Diploma/Degree Program, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JSHresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.