Administrative Assistant - Temporary
400 University Ave. Suite 2000 Toronto, ON M5G 1S5
Our client, an investment management firm, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team! The successful individual will provide broad administrative support to executive management and their team. The position is ideal for a career-oriented individual who is seeking an opportunity to showcase their administrative skills!
- Arrange all ground transportation, book hotels and manage all travel logistics for the President, Senior Managing Director and other senior officers.
- Process invoices and expenses for President, Senior Managing Director and other senior officers.
- Process expense reports in a timely manner.
- Monitor and track managers’ expense reports until reimbursement.
- Reconcile monthly expenses with credit card statements.
- Schedule meetings using Microsoft Outlook and determine availability of attendees, coordinate logistics, prepare and distribute agendas/materials/documents.
- Monitor incoming e-mails for invitations, meetings, and general inquiries.
- Maintain Outlook database – monitor, add, delete and update contacts on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with the preparation and dispatch of business communications, marketing materials and business presentations.
- Update PowerPoint presentations with new report exhibits.
- Update client servicing file.
- Post-secondary education.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to exercise discretion and handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, Adobe Software.
Click 'Apply Online' or send a WORD version of your resume by email to JSHresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.