Administrative Assistant (Downtown Toronto)
BCE Place 181 Bay Street, Suite 2500, P.O. Box 783 Toronto, ON M5J 2T3
Salary up to $55,000 + Generous Bonus + Extensive 100% Benefits Coverage + RRSP
Join a global leader in the professional services industry. Our client, consistently ranked as one of Toronto’s top employers, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. Their clients include the world's leading organizations and you will be dealing with business leaders.
Are you a dynamic and driven Administrative Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
You will assume responsibility for the Executives’ agendas by effectively and proactively prioritizing on behalf of the Executives in appropriate situations. This position involves complex travel arrangements, scheduling (and rescheduling) meetings and keeping track of time and expenses.
- Provide high-level administrative support for Executives in a fast-paced and changing client service environment
- Organize and schedule client and internal meetings and events with an understanding of business priorities – proactively manages extremely complex calendars
- Proactively manages and drives case team logistics
- Effectively prioritize client needs (both within and across different client teams)
- Anticipate and coordinate point-to-point travel needs as necessary including booking all travel and hotels, directions, commuting time and ground transportation
- Process timesheets and expenses on a timely basis
- Prepare proposals, letters, slide decks, client invoices, etc.
- Proactively support business development efforts
- Assist with preparation of case team materials and basic PowerPoint/Excel tasks – prepare slides, proposals, and other documents, including proofreading, editing, copying, and binding when requires
- Draft and archive correspondence
- Conduct research and gather information from public sources across multiple industries; synthesize and package results
- Provide backup support to other executives on a regular basis
- Maintain high a level of confidence
- Build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Bachelor's or college degree would be an asset
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience in a fast-paced environment supporting 2 or more people.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or customer service experience
- Professional services industry strongly preferred
- High customer service orientation – highly responsive, strong interpersonal and communication skills, wants to deliver great results at all times
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to KROresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process