Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Dundee Place, 1 Adelaide Street East Suite 900 Toronto, ON M5C 2V9 | Direct Hire
Accounts Receivable Coordinator – 1 Year Contract
Salary up to $60,000 + Terrific Completion Bonus + 3 Weeks’ Vacation!
Our client, a leader in the retail real estate industry, seeks an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to join their fast-paced team. In this internal control focused role, the Accounts Receivable Coordinator will work closely with the Property Administrators and Property Accountants, will review all monthly audit packages, reconciliation and internal control reports. The successful candidate will also liaise between parties at site-level and head-office to resolve any queries, consistently providing first-class service. If you are an excellent multi-tasker with strong organizational skills and experience in an Accounts Receivable capacity in a corporate accounting department in the real estate industry or as a Property Administrator at the site level, then we would like to hear from you!
- Review and reconcile all deposit information from the properties in a timely manner
- Analyze aged delinquencies and work closely on a regular basis with Property Administrators to resolve any open receivables before AR month end
- Thoroughly review all reconciliation, internal control reports and audit packages on a timely basis
- Review monthly audit packages to ensure all leasing activity reports are accurate
- Liaise with, and between, the Property Administrators at the site-level and the Property Accountants at the head office to resolve any queries or issues
- Liaise with, and between, the Property Administrators and the IT department regarding ERP software system issues and/or errors
- Review and enter in system approved write off and provisions
- Perform necessary journal entries to ensure that AR sub ledger balance ties to GL balance
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable in a corporate department or as a Property Administrator – real estate industry experience required
- College Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field an asset
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc.)
- Experience with an ERP software (MRI or YARDI)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven analytical skills and strong organizational skills
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.