Accounts Payable Officer (Banking)
380 Wellington St London, Ontario N6A
Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for a Accounts Payable Officer to join their team for a 1 year contract!
Opportunity Number: #62869
Location: 380 Wellington Street London, On
Pay Rate: $16.25/hr (paid weekly)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00pm
Contract Duration: 1 year
Must have good credit history and clear criminal record
Job Summary: As an Accounts Payable Officer you will be responsible for manually transferring (keying) data from vendor invoices over to our Oracle database for North America, UK and Singapore. Invoice analysis is required to determine correct data is entered, as well as verifying proper approval and acceptable backup documentation is present.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator
- Customer service focused
- A positive, self-motivated team player, focused on achieving team objectives
- Detail oriented
- Time management skills in order to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the department
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- 2 to 4 years of Data entry
- Banking experience
- Oracle Applications is an asset
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable is an asset.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.