Accounts Payable Manager
25 Price Street Toronto, ON M4W 1Z1
Accounts Payable Manager
Salary up to $75,000 + Great Bonus + Full Benefits + Generous Vacation!!!
Our client, a leader in the financial services sector, is seeking an Accounts Payable Manager to join their growing organization. In this newly created role, you will have the opportunity to set up an Accounts Payable team within a global business. The successful candidate will also manage the AP function for the organization, as well as overseeing a new system implementation. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced AP Manager or individual contributor looking to take the next step!
- Oversee all aspects of the daily accounts payable function within the organization, including the set up and maintenance of workflow and supervision of the AP team
- Administer and maintain the expense management system, monitor system performance with general ledger and work closely with other members of the management team to set up codes, user profiles etc.
- Assist with preparation of government remittances (QST and GST)
- Communicate both internally and with external vendors to resolve all AP inquiries
- Liaise with other departments to ensure accurate and timely payments and cash flow
- Prepare supporting documents and entries for audit purposes
- Oversee maintenance of cheque stock and set up new bank accounts in internal system
- Ensure operating processes for AP and payment procedures are kept up to date
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, make recommendations and implement changes
- Prepare performance metrics for the accounts payable department
- Manage the AP Team, including providing training and mentoring, discussing goals and job expectations, measuring performance and conducting reviews
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business or equivalent work experience
- 5 years’ experience in a full cycle accounts payable role; some people management experience is a definite asset
- Experience with YARDI (Payscan), Concur and Excel a definite asset
- Experience in change management, particularly implementation of new systems
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize and a results-driven mindset
- A proactive team-player with a positive attitude
Click 'Apply Online' or send your resume by email to JTCResume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.