25 York Street, 11th Floor Toronto, ON M4W 1B3
Our client, a well-established professional association, is looking for a Financial Clerk for a 3-month contract to join their Finance team! If you have experience with accounting systems, Dbase applications & account reconciliations and have a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage your time to meet deadlines, this may be the perfect opportunity to you!
- Collect and process AMD payments
- Collect and process Firm payments
- Reconcile the firm payments and liaison with firms to resolve discrepancies
- Process debit memos in CRM & GP and refunds when requested
- Process credit memos and rebills for member status changes and ensure member renewal records are properly updated.
- Ensure credit memos are authorized
- Perform daily credit card reconciliation
- Follow-up on bank reconciling items related to cash receipts on a daily basis.
- Reconcile daily cheque deposits to ensure bank reconciliation is up to date on a daily basis
- Cross check the work of other co-workers and post batches.
- Coordinate with IS to diagnose and resolve system errors (CRM and GP).
- Track daily cheque payments
- Liaise with Registrar regarding any payment issues
- Resolve member email and telephone inquiries;
- Store electronic and paper documents as per Document Retention Policy
- Provide daily AMD reporting
- Good working knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word and Outlook
- Exposure working with accounting systems – Dynamics GP would be considered an asset
- Exposure to Dbase applications such as Dynamics CRM
- Experience with account reconciliations
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- High level for attention to detail and accuracy with regards to data.
- Able to handle a high volume of transactions and calls in a Customer Service oriented environment with accountability for meeting deadlines per day
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: JSHresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.