502 Spadina Avenue Toronto, ON M5S 2H1
Our client, a non-profit, faith-based organization, is seeking an Accountant to join their team! Reporting to the Finance Manager and Finance Team, the successful candidate will work closely with the finance department to improve efficiencies and processes. If you have strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills with a very high level of attention to detail, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Financial Reporting.
- Create and enter Journal Entries.
- Conduct Account and Financial Analysis.
- Prepare Financial and Audit Schedules.
- Revenue and Expense reconciliation.
- Banking/Cash related duties.
- Budget and Forecast development support.
- Provide input on procedural and process improvements.
- Minimum of 3 years’ hands-on accounting experience.
- Must have previously worked within a non-profit organization.
- Completed at least intermediate accounting courses.
- Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel skills.
- Experience using Raiser’s Edge considered an asset.
- Highly analytical and methodical problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Works well independently, with minimal supervision.
- Non-Profit experience preferred.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: CCEresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.