Account Executive/Outside Sales
8260 Parkhill Drive Mississauga, ON L9T 5V7
Position: Outside Sales - SW Ontario
Territory: Milton and South Western Ontario
Compensation: Base salary of $65,000-75,000 + Excellent Benefit Plan and Attractive Bonus Structure
Our client is a very successful organization that is mandated to promote and support a professional services industry in Canada. If you are looking to work for a remarkable company that is quick to respond to the changing needs of their customers, this may be the position for you!
If you live west of Milton Ontario this territory would be very manageable on a visit to visit basis.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role is responsible for meeting and / or exceeding revenue targets for the assigned region / territory through selling our client’s product and services lines to new and existing clients. This includes developing strategies to sell products and service into new industries and markets.
Do you have experience within a professional services industry? Are you a super salesperson looking to GROW AND ADVANCE in their career? Do you want to be allowed to ‘think outside the box’ and develop niche markets? The Sales Manager is looking for an energetic Outside Sales Rep who loves to travel and close business. Willing to train on products and services if you know how to close a deal!
This organization is known for treating their employees very well and providing monetary incentives to reward targets being achieved. You will be provided with all the tools needed to develop your territory and make a good living.
If you are a ‘go-getter’, can attract new business and want to learn and advance within the role, you will like this position. If you have a managerial background, all the better. Dealing with U.S. and Mexico means Spanish is an asset and French is always a welcome language skill.
- Work with the Sales Manager to develop annual sales plans, setting metrics and targets to grow client base in existing and new markets
- Develop and execute regional and / or territory sales plans through market analysis, identify new revenue generating opportunities and executing plans accordingly
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth through sales to new clients within existing markets
- Develop strategies and tactical plans to sell products and services to new customers and or market segments
- Identify new product and services that will meet clients’ needs and generate additional share of wallet revenue
- Develop presentations, assist with proposals and RFP’s as required to secure timely business
- Identify potential new clients within existing markets, develop strategies to win their business, develop sales pitches accordingly
- Work with Sales Manager in developing strategies to enter into new markets and /or industries, developing proposals /sales strategies and tactics as required to close new business
- Conduct presentations, seminars, attend trade shows to promote and build awareness of services and products
- Grow the client base through the systematic solicitation, qualification, quotation and contracting process
- Negotiate contracts and rates with existing and new clients
- Respond to client inquiries, RFQ’s
- Follow up with clients on the delivery of services and programs to ensure client satisfaction
- Follow up on open opportunities entered in CRM and quotes sent to potential clients
- 5+ years of progressive outside sales experience
- Post Secondary Education with emphasis in Business and Sales or equivalent working experience
- Able to travel internationally
- Has own vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Outside sales and / or business development experience
- Experienced in identifying and acting on new business, responding to RFQ’s, developing customer quotations and utilizing dynamic 365 CRM
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact with people at all levels within the organization
- Ability to work with minimal amount of supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Sales experience within the service sales industry and knowledge of ISO Quality Standards are assets
- Bilingualism in English, Spanish and French an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to MACresume@bagg.com quoting job #64147
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.