(Contract) Back Office Banking Opportunities
372 Bay Street Suite 2100 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9
Our client, a Big-5 Canadian Banking Institution, is looking to fill multiple ENTRY LEVEL positions across various corporate locations in the GTA (new grads are welcome!).
Pay Rate: $17.00 to $19.00/hr (role-dependent)
Locations: Downtown / Markham / North York / Mississauga
CONTRACT OPPORTUNITIES (with possibility of extension)
Positions: Back Office Support (Operation Officers / Service Officers / Data Entry Clerks)
*All positions require GOOD CREDIT SCORE and CLEAR CRIMINAL RECORD*
- Post-secondary education in Finance, Accounting or other related field
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access)
- Previous experience in relevant fields (data entry, administrative support, banking/financial services)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong typing / data entry skills – accuracy and speed (minimum 50wpm)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced or high-volume environment
- Completion of CSC or IFIC
- Advanced proficiency with Excel (ability to work with pivot tables, macros, vlookup, functions, etc.)
- VBA experience
- Previous banking experience an asset
- Bilingual (French/English) an asset but not required
- Working knowledge of credit cards, personal banking products, mutual funds, mortgages, etc.
Please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BRHresume@bagg.com
View all our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.