Wealth Operations Officer
77 Bloor St W Toronto, Ontario M5S | Temporary
Our client, a leading Canadian banking institution, is looking for Operations Officer to join their team.
Pay Rate: $ 19/Hr
Location: 77 BLOOR ST
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday ?
the Wealth banner, TD Asset Management and TD Securities. Our commitment is to operational excellence in order to provide clients with confidence in TD Wealth's extensive product and service offerings.
The successful candidate will be a member of the Security Master & Pricing Group, Operations Control, TD Wealth Shared Services. The Security Master & Pricing Group is responsible for overseeing several functions critical to the setup, maintenance of securities held within various TD Wealth books of record, including TD Wealth Advisory and Direct Investing, TD Private Client Group, TD Estates and Trust, Separately Managed Accounts. The centralized functions include security set-ups and maintenance, and overseeing several data feeds from third-party providers.
• Responsible for the accurate set-up of securities held within the IBM BoR,, MPower, MVest, SEI Trust 3000, OIS and PrimeOE.
• Responsible for answering inquiries from various front offices or operational groups, relating to any of the security master and pricing functions.
• Responsible for Quality Control of security setups, ensuring accuracy and ensuring that controls are implemented and followed in accordance with outlined procedures, audit and regulatory requirements.
• Ensuring that legendary experience is delivered to our business partners and clients.
• Participate and assist in all month-end processes.
• Liaise with various external data vendors to ensure complete and accurate data feeds.
• Completion of the Canadian Securities Course considered an asset.
• University/College degree in a related discipline, preferably Commence or Economics.
• Be an enthusiastic and energetic individual who has a passion and aptitude for the securities industry.
• Participate fully as a member of the team, promote team effectiveness and contribute to a positive work environment.
• Have the ability to prioritize time, to work independently and to use good judgment.
• Have the ability to work well under pressure to meet targets; deadline oriented.
• Have superior written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with business partners, internal clients and vendors.
• Be detail oriented, with a strong focus on accuracy and minimizing risk to the department and TD.
• Have excellent organizational skills, and will be able to execute well in a multi- task environment.
• Have strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel including knowledge of v-lookup, pivot tables and VBA.
• Have strong knowledge and use of spreadsheet systems with the ability to extract and manipulate large sets of data.
1.) Attention to detail
2.) Experience with Securities industry/finance
3.) Advanced Excel – macros, pivot tables, etc.
4.) Banking experience
NICE TO HAVE
1.) Canadian Securities course
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to:
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.