Talent Acquisition Specialist
2 Bloor Street West, 28th Floor Toronto, ON M4W 3E2 | Direct Hire
located in Toronto, ON
$65,000 - $75,000 + 100% Benefits
Our client, a well-established client within the HEALTHCARE STAFFING AGENCY industry, is seeking a Corporate Recruiter. Within this role you will be responsible primarily for sourcing, interviewing, and qualifying candidates to fill various positions
- Act as first line of contact for applicants
- Assist with development and implementation of recruitment, hiring, and training practices.
- Conduct recruitment and hiring activities, including screening applicants and orientating new employees.
- Use various online tools to search and analyze resumes.
- Create and advertise job postings on different websites
- Phone screen candidates for different roles within the organization.
- Schedule and perform in-person interviews with candidates
- Find job fairs and on-site information sessions to participate in
- Based on job descriptions, build and prepare interview guides to facilitate and ensure higher validity of interviews.
- MUST have experience within the healthcare agency sector
- College Diploma or University Degree
- Experience in recruitment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong office skills
- Good organizational skills
- health care experience considered an asset
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: KROresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.