335 King St E Toronto, Ontario M5A 3X5 | Temporary
Our client, a globally known food and beverage manufacturer has a 3 week staffing need for a receptionist/switchboard operator for this 3 week plus temporary assignment.
Start date: April 12th Length of contract: End May 2nd (3 weeks)
Location: Sherbourne and Yonge
Job Description: Switchboard/Receptionist
Schedule: 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday
This position requires the following:
Responsible for answering telephones, greeting and directing visitors and arranging for escorts as appropriate.
Maintains visitor logs, and performs incidental typing and clerical work.
- Answers and directs incoming calls.
- Professionally receive visitors to facility.
- Maintain visitor's log and badge distribution.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 year prior work experience required.
- Multi-line switchboard/receptionist experience.
- Ability to clearly communicate. Basic computer skills.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: email@example.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.