Toronto, ON L5E 1E4 | Direct Hire
Our Client is looking for Engaging, High-Energy Shift Leads for their Forzen Yogurt locations in Mississauga and Etobicoke
Are you a food service professional looking to work your way up in the hospitality world?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, quick service environment?
Are you passionate, friendly, and eager to lead a team?
We have a passion for people. Every team member plays an important role in the experience we provide. We take great pride to find the right fit for our team.
We are looking for candidates with personable demeanors during the hiring process as our client has a passion for people. Every team member plays an important role in the experience. Our client takes great pride to find the right fit for the team.
Locations require motivated and energetic staff members in order to maintain operations. Individuals with dedicated attitudes, vibrant, friendly dispositions, and who demonstrate close attention to detail are a perfect fit. Each job requires candidates to meet an age minimum of 18.
Many of the positions available with require self-motivated action throughout a given day. Team members and managers maintain sanitary working conditions and dining areas in addition to ensuring customer satisfaction, replenishing spent inventory, and ringing up customer purchases. Associates must also explain menu items and make product recommendations to customers.
NOTE: Must be able to work four (4) eight hours shifts per week to include at least three (3) day shifts (9:30 AM – 5:00 PM) and one (1) Sunday shift (10:30 AM – 7:00 PM)
*You must also be able to work year-round including during school sessions*
Shift Lead Job Description – Responsible for executing the highest standards of shift performance against established operational guidelines. Works with fellow employees, peers and management to continually improve, communicate, and execute shift objectives.
Be a role model of SHARP and hold Team Members accountable to the standards (listed below).
Service First - Everything we do is about and for the customer.
High Energy - We maintain consistent energy during each shift and genuinely connect with each customer all while having a sense of urgency.
Appreciative - We are gracious in everything we do, especially how we present your Pinkberrywith our two hands.
Respectful - We are respectful of everyone we come into contact with, from our fellow Team Members to those we serve.
Passionate - We are passionate about our brand, quality work and people!
Summary of essential job functions include the following (other duties may be assigned by management.)
• Makes daily decisions regarding time management and support of team members; upholds company standards, product quality and cleanliness standards; must have a sense of urgency.
• Motivates, teaches and develops team by taking initiative and delivering outstanding customer service; leads copmany philosophy by example.
• Ensures Team Members maintain high quality guest service and safety.
• Assists management in maximizing the financial success of the store by ensuring productive shifts
• Provides customers full attention, service and satisfaction.
• Supports General Manager by exercising excellent judgment in cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and labor management.
• Handles cash and maintain accurate draws and deposit. Follows internal cash handling policy accurately.
• Serves customers efficiently with the Company’s standard of quality, sanitation and consistency in mind at all times.
• Adheres to all policies, including but not limited to, the Safety and Security policy procedures and practices.
• Responsible for preparing money for the bank at the designated time and follow the policies and procedures of the process (i.e., cash handling agreement & safety and security policy) Minimum requirements
• At least 6 months back-of-the-house restaurant food preparation skills
• Ability to act with a “customer comes first” attitude and deliver customer service that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
• Ability to work as part of a team; strong team-building skills.
• Effective oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• High school education.
• Able to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, as needed.
All applicants will be required to complete in-store auditions before being offered a position.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: ALMresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.