3650 Victoria Park Ave Toronto, Ontario M2H | Temporary
Our client, one of the large 5 Banks, is looking for a Service Officer to join their team!
Job title: Service Officer
Location: 3650 Victoria Park Ave - North York, ON
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8 am - 4 pm
Contract duration: 6 months
Pay rate: $16.25/hour
Complete quality check and maintain a high level of detail and accuracy in the processing of all creditor underwriting applications
Meet department service level agreements
Work closely with a 3rd party vendor in order to manage client interview requirements and detailed instructions.
Monitor and manage client file to ensure accuracy and integrity of application and coverage.
Respond to customer concerns both internal and external.
Review and follow up with all assigned pending files.
Review and action various reports and assigned tasks.
Monitor and action system queues for accuracy of all client files.
Support and work closely with our Insurance Call Centre by assisting with client and branch calls regarding underwriting applications.
Work closely with and provide support to Underwriters.
Must maintain sound knowledge of policies and practices by staying current on all changes.
- Ability to type at least 40 words per minute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Mailroom and filing
- Superior Analytical Skills and decision making skills.
- Must work well independently and in a team environment.
- Customer service experience
- Expert knowledge of bank creditor products with familiarity of creditor insurance.
- Banking experience a huge asset
- Insurance knowledge would be considered an asset.
To apply, please click Apply Online or submit your resume by email to: BMRresume@bagg.com
View all of our job postings at www.bagg.com
Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.